Postagem em destaque

Speak English

Atenção! Visto que  página do Face Speak English está com 400 curitdas até o presente momento,iremos oferecer um curso de inglês ...

quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2015

some of the advantages of the place where I live

Cordovil, which is the place where I live here in Rio is not as good as the other neighborhoods.
Ana, who lives in an apartment with me, has been my wife for 3 years.
Never go to houses whose owners you don't know.

Marcello called Cristiane after she had finished her dinner.
Although complained about lots of assignments, master students can handle the situation.
The whole city was saddened when Leandro died.

Nenhum comentário:

Paisagem

Paisagem
Nature

Quanto vale esse blog?


My blog is worth $16,371.66.
How much is your blog worth?

board


Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
Loading...

Arquivo do blog

Quem sou eu